Stinnett Municipal Court
P.O. Drawer 909
609 Mackenzie Ave
Stinnett , TX 79083
Fax 806 878-2540
Judge Yadi Rodriguez
Cases filed in the Municipal Court include but are not limited to:
• Traffic and parking violations
• Class C misdemeanor
• Violations of City ordinance filed by the City Police Department, Fire Chief, or
• School-related violation filed by the PSPCISD
Information Regarding Your Citation
Your signature on the citation is not a plea of guilty. It is a promise to appear in court. You must make contact with the court no earlier than two days after the date the citation was issued, and no longer than the date noted on your citation as the date to appear (usually 10 days after citation).
Payments for fines may be made online; with cash, check, money order, or credit card in person at City Hall; by mail or dropping a check or money order in the night deposit box in the south door of the City Hall building.
• You have the right to appear in court and contest the charge(s) brought against you.
• You have the right to request a trail by judge or jury trial.
• Juveniles must appear in person with a parent or legal guardian.
Frequently asked questions…..
Is the Municipal Court located at the Hutchinson County Court House?
No. It is located in the City Hall at 609 Mackenzie Ave., Stinnett , Texas
Do I have to go into your office if I received a ticket?
Unless you are paying in full you will need to come into the office to fill out paperwork.
When are you open? 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday-Friday.
When is the judge in the office? 7:30 AM -4:30 Thursday