Accepting applications for Police Officer:
Click link below to view job description and apply for Police Officer position:
Accepting applications for:
Permanent Seasonal Pool Manager
with some off-season hours required.
- Responsible for managing daily pool operations including, but not limited to, supervises all aquatic staff, maintains the facility, plans, and conducts training for staff as needed.
- Within the year the following training will need to be acquired:
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI).
- Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor (LGI).
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
- Regular attendance is required to perform the duties of this position.
- Recognizes and responds effectively to all emergencies.
- Responsible for the safety of the facility patrons.
- Enforces all aquatic facility policies, rules, and regulations.
- Responds to patron inquiries and concerns.
- Supervises the general care and cleaning of the facility and maintenance and minor repair of the equipment.
- Inspects facilities on a daily schedule and reports any unsafe conditions and equipment to supervisor immediately.
- Maintains records, reports and information regarding attendance, water chemistry, weather conditions, incidents, and any other applicable aquatic information.
- Performs various miscellaneous duties such as answering phones, conducting classes, organizes classes and special events and maintains sanitary standards in and around aquatic facilities.
- Supervises all aquatic staff including the evaluation of patron surveillance, staff alertness and professionalism and assigns tasks as needed to all staff.
- Communicates daily with management regarding activities at the aquatic facilities.
- Assists in the maintenance of the swimming pool.
- Monitors pool chemistry through testing of water samples.
- Attends staff meeting and trainings as scheduled.
- Immediately report suspicious or inappropriate behaviors or abuse.
Education and Experience
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Applicant must be dependable.
- Applicant must be available to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere as well as independently and perform assigned duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, other agencies, participants, instructors, and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing; ability to give and understand oral instructions.
- The ability to instruct, assign, supervise and evaluate life guarding staff in the performance of their duties.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of facility rules, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to deal with people under stressful and demanding situations.
- Leadership qualities and public relation skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn additional job duties.
- Supervises up to 14 part-time and seasonal aquatic staff.
- Follows and complies with all instructions given by supervisory staff and chain of command.
- Exhibits a positive attitude and displays appropriate conduct.
- Creates positive relationships with the public, co-workers and supervisors and treats all persons with appropriate respect.
- Complies with work schedule and fulfills job responsibility commitments.
- Completes job assignments in a conscientious and thorough manner.
- Listens with comprehension and communicates accurately, clearly, and concisely to facilitate an efficient operation.
- Complies with safety rules and appropriately maintains and uses equipment and material.
- Maintains confidentiality of matters always relating to the City of Stinnett.
- Demonstrates self-initiative in performing routine tasks as in accordance with standard operating procedures and standard operating guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor and chain of command.
Application can be picked up at City Hall 609 Mackenzie or on www.cityofstinnett.com.
Click link below to download application: